Koinonia Business Women (KBWomen) is an organization dedicated to supporting, connecting and encouraging Christian women business owners and entrepreneurs. Everything we do involves this 3-pronged focus:
- Encouraging and strengthening faith
- Creating community, collaboration, networking and contribution opportunities
- Building business skills
- God's Word (the Bible) is alive, is relevant and it is our foundation.
- Empowering business women to greater success and significance by building their plans upon God's Word.
- Expressing our depth and richness in joint participation.
- Being salt and light in the world of business.
- Servant leadership in business.
- God-inspired creativity, strategies and collaboration.
For every Christian woman-owned business to succeed and flourish, as Christ directs their steps.
- To encourage and equip Godly women with tools, skills, wisdom and ideas.
- To offer opportunities for collaboration and interaction.
- To see Christian-owned businesses be the most successful, well respected and have the greatest impact in the world for good.
- For each business woman to discover, understand and use her God-given gifts and calling to further God's Kingdom and see good success.
Services Offered for Business Women of Faith:
- Membership options through KBWA (the Koinonia Business Women's Assn)
- Local Mastermind Group meetings
- Monthly virtual Mastermind calls
- Monthly tele-classes for skill building and learning
- Free *BLING* e-Newsletter twice a month
- Social media connections, including our Radio Show, Facebook, Blog, Twitter
What KBWomen Endeavors to Do for Christian Business Women:
- Offer online and in-person opportunities to connect, collaborate and grow with other like-minded business women.
- Provide a platform where women can both contribute and receive wisdom.
- Encourage and support Christian women business owners through God's Word.
- Build up business women's skills, confidence, network, efficiency, and knowledge by providing valuable learning opportunities.
- Shift perspectives in thinking so that women stop under-living and start performing to their God-given greatness and potential.
Our Co-Founder: Krista Dunk
Christian woman in business, Krista Dunk, co-founded Koinonia Business Women in early 2008 with her friend, Tammy Redmon. Krista continues to lead KBWomen in the vision God gave for the organization and has a deep passion to see women of God be successful and grow. Krista is also an author, speaker, radio show host, mother of two, wife of 18+ years, worship team member at her local church in Olympia, WA.