Are You Ready to Become a Member? If so, CLICK HERE for our membership sign-up section.
Read below for the answers to these frequently asked questions:
- What does KBWA stand for?
- Who can become a member of Koinonia Business Women?
- Can I be involved even if I'm not sure I am officially a Christian?
- What are the benefits of being a KBWomen Member?
- How much does it cost to become a Member?
- How do I sign up to become a Member?
- What happens at KBWomen Groups?
- What does "Koinonia" mean?
- What church denomination is KBWomen affiliated with?
What does KBWA stand for?
KBWA stands for Koinonia Business Women's Association, which is the membership section of the Koinonia Business Women's organization.
Who can become a member of Koinonia Business Women's Association?
Those who would benefit most from membership are business owners, aspiring entrepreneurs (those who want to start a business), team leaders, speakers, authors, consultants, independent agents, non-profit directors, ministry leaders, and professional women/executives.
Although we market our organization to women, we welcome Christian men in business if they desire to join as well.
Can I be involved even if I’m not sure I am officially a Christian?
Certainly – Just be aware that we are a faith-based organization and we freely speak about God, the Bible, prayer, and other spiritual topics and how they relate to business. We'd love to have you join us, and you are welcome.
FYI - By Christian, we mean those who profess a Bible-based faith, and believe in Jesus as God's only Son and Savior of the world.
What are the benefits of being a KBWA Member?
We offer 3 levels of KBWA Membership, each with special benefits to meet the needs of various businesswomen. Please visit our Membership section for all the great Member benefits and options!
Beyond the specific products and services that Members receive, Membership also offers business-boosting benefits such as:
- Ability to increase your business network and contacts
- Online exposure that business women need to market their products and services
- Business skill building, new resources and knowledge
- Encouragement and support from other like-minded business women
- Opportunities to contribute and share your wisdom and experience
- A safe place to learn and grow
How much does it cost to become a member?
Full Member: $129 per year US, or $139 International (Virtual Learning)
Personal Coaching Level: $499 per year
NOTE REGARDING MEMBERSHIP DUES & BUSINESS TAXES: All members of KBWomen can deduct the membership dues as association “dues”, not charitable contributions. For example, it is the same as paying local business chamber membership dues. Business association dues are tax deductible because it is an ordinary and necessary business expense. Refer to your CPA or accountant for verification.
How do I sign up to become a member?
Please visit our membership pages to get started: www.kbwomen.com/blog/membership. Payment can be made online via our membership page or can be mailed in to 4704 Pacific Ave, #C, Lacey, WA 98503 (make checks to KBWomen).
What does “Koinonia” mean?
“To be in fellowship with God and with like-minded believers. Sharing our depth and richness in joint participation.” A perfect description of our organization’s purpose and vision!
What Church Denomination is KBWomen Affiliated With?
KBWomen is a non-denominational organization, and is not affiliated with any particular denomination. We are all part of the body of Christ.